Experienced Content Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. Skilled in WordPress, Editing, Mac, and Creative Writing. Strong media and communication professional graduated from Emmanuel College.
Digital Content Coordinator, GioMare Group, LLC, Scituate, MA
January 2016 – Present
● Manage website to continually enhance the functionality and aesthetic for an improved user and employee experience; Reinvigorate all companywide written and media content.
● Generate and implement internal business development documentation with the mission of successfully obtaining ISO 9001 – 2015 QMS certification for GioMare Group, LLC.
Bookseller, Barnes and Noble Inc., Hingham, MA
October 2015 – June 2016
● Utilized BookMaster software to check inventory and assist customers in their quest for finding books, magazines, and music throughout the store.
● Specialized in providing excellent customer service and book recommendations while striving to create an atmosphere that encouraged reading and celebrated lifelong learning.
Content Writer, Boston Web Group, Boston, MA
April 2015 – June 2015
● Produced creative and effect website content pages to strongly enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts for all of our clients.
● Oversaw Boston Web Group’s companywide social media initiatives; primarily utilized the Facebook and Twitter platforms.
Contributing Blogger, Social Boston Sports, Brighton, MA
July 2014 – October 2014
● Created WordPress blog posts to engage our main demographic (college students and young professionals) in Boston’s lifestyle and other fun events happening in the city.
● Abided by the Social Boston Sports Core Values and Best Practices guidelines to fulfill Social Boston
Sport’s company mission and vision.
Digital Content Coordinator, WAAF, Brighton, MA
December 2012 – May 2013
● Collaborated in the creation of the new WordPress based WAAF website, including the content planning process and back-end support.
● Established and monitored WAAF’s social media presence by attending station shoots, concerts, and
other company events.
Promotions and Marketing Intern, WAAF, Brighton, MA
July 2012 – November 2012
● Maintained all prize logs using Microsoft Excel for all Entercom Boston radio stations (WAAF, WEEI, and WRKO).
● Brainstormed and pitched creative promotional ideas to continually improve public relations, listener engagement, and listener retention.
Bachelor of Arts in Health and Counseling Psychology
Emmanuel College Class of 2015, Boston, MA
Microsoft Office, Mac OS, Web Content, Social Media, Fundraising, Blogging, Creative Writing, Editing, Public Relations, Business Development.
● Community Team Member, American Heart Assoc., Waltham, MA
April 2017 – Present
● Derby Rugby Alumni Coordinator, Derby Academy, Hingham, MA
June 2016 – Present
● Heart 5K Race Volunteer, Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
September 2010 – September 2012
● St. Vincent De Paul Volunteer, Emmanuel College, Boston, MA
March 2009 – March 2009
● Heart Camp Counselor, Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
September 2009 – September 2009
Thank you for reviewing my resume. If you have any further questions or would like more information, please fill out the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
A PDF version of my resume will be made available upon request.